|Model||HRC 650 Propane|
|Motor HP max||Kawasaki FX850V|
|Motor speed rpm||700-1300 rpm|
|Liquids Tank||46 lt|
|Dimensions LxAxP cm||120x125x67|
HRC 650 Propane
The new range of HRC grinders introduces the exclusive DCT transmission. Thanks to this innovative function, it is possible to lock the rotation of the main plate and allow only the rotation of the tools simply by pressing a lever on the planetary (DCT ON). With the DCT in the ON position you gain higher speeds of the satellites for a more aggressive and effective grinding.
The DCT ON system is ideal for glue and resin removal work, surface preparation and floor levelling. Turning off the DCT (DCT OFF) lever will cause the main plate to rotate in the direction of the tools. In DCT OFF mode the planetarium is counter-rotating for general polishing, marble polishing, natural stone and concrete.
DCT ON: Only allows rotation of the tool holder satellites, this option makes HRC extremely effective and aggressive for the preparation, removal of glues and resins, for leveling the surface and for rapid exposure of the concrete aggregate.
DCT OFF: Allows rotation of the planetary in counter-rotating mode, ideal for sanding and polishing concrete, marble and natural stone floors.
- Single-shell chassis, robust and compact for less space.
- Exclusive DCT system.
- Emission Box (standard). The new “EMISSION BOX” system constantly monitors the combustion of the engine and the exhaust gases, guaranteeing safety for the operator.
- Accurate and reliable adjustable planetary speed.
- No need of generator.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Dry or wet grinding.
- Light and easy to manoeuvre.
- 46 litre water tank.
- Powerful front and rear LED spotlights (optional).
- Total transmission with heat treated gears for maximum reliability and durability.
- Noise reduction levitating planetarium.
- 2 Year Warranty: The GUARANTEE for machines equipped with “hour counter” is up to 2 years or 600 hours of work.
- Recommended battery: Battery 12 V 550 Class ACC.
|Concrete Polishing 7 step||15-20 m2/h|
|Concrete Grinding 1 step||60-100 m2/h|
|Terrazzo Polishing 5 step||15-20 m2/h|
|Resin Removal 1 step||60-100 m2/h|
|Paint Removal 1 step||60-100 m2/h|
Data may vary depending on surface conditions, tools used, operator convenience, equipment, etc.